DAY 001 Look who’s here! 瞧瞧是谁来了!
DAY 002 Don’t mention it. 别客气。
DAY 003 What’s the weather like? 天气怎么样?
DAY 004 I feel like going out. 我想出去玩。
DAY 005 Care for some coffee? 要喝点儿咖啡吗?
DAY 006 Look on the bright side. 往好的方面想。
DAY 007 What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
DAY 008 Can you give me a hand? 你能帮我个忙吗?
DAY 009 Want to come along? 要一起去吗?
DAY 010 He’s getting out of hand. 他失控了。
DAY 011 You’ve crossed the line. 你做得太过分了。
DAY 012 Are you sure? 你确定吗?
DAY 013 Don’t tell me what to do. 不要告诉我该怎么做。/不要命令我。
DAY 014 I called in sick. 我打电话请病假了。
DAY 015 What’s up with your hair? 你的头发怎么了?
DAY 016 Sounds good. 听起来不错。
DAY 017 This is ridiculous. 太荒唐了。
DAY 018 I’m booked solid. 我的日程排满了。
DAY 019 Time to call it a day. 该下班了。
DAY 020 I will pay more attention. 我会更加注意的。
DAY 021 Not to worry. 别担心。
DAY 022 Let’s go for a drive. 我们开车去兜风吧。
DAY 023 Just throw away. 就丢掉吧。
DAY 024 Here we go again. 又来了。
DAY 025 Let it go. 随它去吧。
DAY 026 Now you’re talking. 这才对嘛。
DAY 027 You’re all dressed up. 你打扮得很精心。
DAY 028 Suit yourself! 随便你!
DAY 029 Let’s get wasted. 让我们不醉不休。
DAY 030 It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的。
DAY 031 What’s wrong with it? 有什么不对吗?
DAY 032 I stayed up all night. 我整晚没睡。
DAY 033 Watch your language. 注意你的言辞。
DAY 034 Don’t even think about it. 想都别想。
DAY 035 My back is killing me. 我的背疼死了。
DAY 036 I’ll see what I can do. 我看看我能做些什么。
DAY 037 What took you so long? 你怎么这么晚才到?
DAY 038 Anything good happen? 有什么好事发生吗?
DAY 039 It’s coming up. 快了。
DAY 040 Let me out over there. 我在那边下车。
DAY 041 She was upset. 她很难过。
DAY 042 You’re all talk. 你光说不练。
DAY 043 I go along with that. 我赞同(那个说法)。
DAY 044 I’m sick of this. 我受够了。
DAY 045 What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了?/你怎么来了?
DAY 046 How did it go? 结果怎么样?
DAY 047 Math’s not my thing. 我对数学不感兴趣。
DAY 048 I can’t take it anymore. 我再也受不了了。
DAY 049 I’m freezing to death. 我要冻死了。
DAY 050 Hold on, please. 请稍等。
DAY 051 Act your age! 成熟点儿!
DAY 052 Knock it off! 闭嘴!/够了!
DAY 053 I don’t buy it. 我才不信。
DAY 054 I’m not picky about food. 我不挑食。
DAY 055 He has gone for the day. 他已经下班了。
DAY 056 Make it on time. 按时到达。
DAY 057 You go by the book. 你要照章行事。
DAY 058 What’s bothering you? 你在烦恼什么?
DAY 059 I think I’ll pass. 我就算了。
DAY 060 I’m between jobs. 我正在待业中。
DAY 061 You’re on the right track. 你做得对。
DAY 062 It tastes funny. 味道很怪。
DAY 063 Save my seat. 帮我占着座位。
DAY 064 It’s worth visiting. 值得一去。
DAY 065 The game ended in a tie. 比赛打成平局。
DAY 066 Hang in there. 坚持下去。
DAY 067 I ran into her. 我跟她偶遇了。
DAY 068 Sorry to hear that. 很遗憾听到这件事。
DAY 069 You have a minute? 你有空吗?
DAY 070 Let’s split the bill. 我们AA制吧。
DAY 071 I’m not much of a talker. 我不太会(不擅长)讲话。
DAY 072 You don’t wanna do that. 你好别那样做。
DAY 073 He blacked out. 他喝断片儿了。
DAY 074 Let’s make a toast. 让我们举杯致敬(干杯)。
DAY 075 Hope it works out. 希望一切顺利。
DAY 076 Have you made a profit? 你赚到钱了吗?
DAY 077 She was taken to the ER. 她被送到急诊室了。
DAY 078 Please spread the word. 请把消息散布出去。
DAY 079 It’s too much for me. 这对我来说太难了。
DAY 080 They’re made for each other. 他们是天生一对。
DAY 081 You didn’t come out great. 照片没照好。
DAY 082 Let me sleep on it. 让我好好考虑一下。
DAY 083 Just get to the point. 直接说重点吧。
DAY 084 It’s pouring. 在下倾盆大雨。
DAY 085 Let’s take a walk. 我们去散步吧。
DAY 086 Thanks for the tip. 谢谢你的提醒。
DAY 087 Keep your voice down. 你小声点儿。
DAY 088 I got a lecture. 我被训了一顿。
DAY 089 Fill her up, please. 请加满油。
DAY 090 Put it on my account. 记在我的账上。
DAY 091 Give me a wake-up call. 打电话叫醒我。
DAY 092 I have a bad cough. 我咳嗽得很厉害。
DAY 093 Will that be all? 就这些吗?
DAY 094 What do you say? 你觉得怎么样?
DAY 095 Can I get a refund? 我能要求退款吗?
DAY 096 Don’t ask for trouble. 别自找麻烦了。
DAY 097 I’m sorry for your loss. 请节哀。
DAY 098 Let’s face it. 我们面对现实吧。
DAY 099 I missed the boat. 我错失了良机。
DAY 100 Don’t be a chicken! 别那么胆小!