第二章 口头二字句
That’s out. 这不行。
I’m broke. 我没有钱了。
So-so. 马马虎虎。
Same here. 我也一样。
Pretty good. 不错。
Just about. 差不多了。
Got it? 明白了吗?找着了吗?
After you. 你先请。
Like what? 比如说?
You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑吧。
第三章 口头三字句
You said it. 我也是这么认为的。
I’ve no idea. 我不知道。
You’re almost there. 快要成功了。
I’ll show you. 我教你;我指给你看。
You’ve got me. 我不知道。
Be my guest. 请便。
It’s a deal. 就这么决定了。
He’s tied up. 他走不开。
Easy does it. 慢慢来,轻一点。
I envy you. 真羡慕你。
第四章 口头四字句
She turns me off. 她使我厌恶。
Don’t get me wrong. 请别误解我。
How are you doing? 你好呀?
I have to run. 我得赶时间。
Lunch is on me. 午饭我请客。
I won’t be long. 马上就好。
That’s sweet of you. 谢谢你一番好意。
I couldn’t get through. 电话打不通。
It works both ways. 大家都彼此彼此。
Let’s take a break. 咱们休息一下。
第五章 口头五字句
You can say that again. 你说得一点也没错。
How do I address you? 我应该怎样称呼你?
I’m sorry to hear that. 听到那件事情我很难过。
Let me get this straight. 让我们来弄清楚。
Don’t beat around the bush. 不要拐弯抹角。
I’ll be right with you. 马上就过来。