Chapter 1 恋爱中的酸甜苦辣
01 You’re over me?
你不在乎我了?
02 Hey, how you doin’?
嘿,你好吗?
03 Missed you so much these last few months
过去这几个月里,我一直都想着你。
04 You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight
你要是还能掷出一个八点,我们今晚就在这里结婚。
05 Because if I go, it means I have to break up with you
因为如果我走了,就意味着必须要和你分手。
Chapter 2 互相扶持的小团体
06 I can’t believe you would do that for me
真不敢相信你会为我这样做。
07 To my best bud
致我最好的兄弟。
08 Monica couldn’t tell time ‘till she was 13!
莫妮卡在13 岁之前都不会看时间!
09 Everyone, this is Chandler!
各位,这是钱德勒!
10 My hugs are reserved for people staying in America
我的拥抱只留给那些留在美国的人。
Chapter 3 微缩的职场百态
11 Look, my first pay check!
大家看,我的第一份薪水支票!
12 Now, I can have milk every day
现在我每天都可以喝牛奶了!
13 I’m writing a holiday song for everyone
我为大家写了首节日之歌
14 Oh, they love your casserole
哦,他们爱死你做的砂锅菜了。
15 Today’s my first lecture
今天我要去上第一节课。
16 “Boss Man Bing”
“宾大老板”
Chapter 4 业余生活多姿多彩
17 I’m very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked
谢天谢地,你们的感恩节都搞砸了!
18 Joey doesn’t share food
乔伊不与人分享食物。
19 It’s not a cat!
那可不是猫!
20 I got a touchdown!
我触地得分啦!
Chapter 5 家是永远的港湾
21 If you need a little extra, you know where to find it
就算你还需要一些钱,你知道哪里有钱啊。
22 My dad’s proud of me!
我爸爸以我为荣!
23 So you are like my big sister
你应该就是我的姐姐了。
24 This is the moment my parents choose to tell me they’re getting
divorced
我的父母选择了就在这个时候告诉我:他们要离婚了。
25 I just want it the way it was
我只想一切都能回到原有的样子。
Chapter 6 各具特色的经典言论
26 Getting sick is for weaklings and for pansies!
只有弱不禁风的人和娘娘腔才会生病!
27 Because she’s your lobster
因为她是你的龙虾。
28 It’s my principle!
这是我的原则!
29 “Her name was Lola She was a showgirl…”
“她的名字叫罗拉,她是个舞女……”
30 I’d be sad sure, but I wouldn’t cry
我当然会伤心的,但我不会哭。
31 I have found my identical hand twin!
我找到了我的双胞胎手了!