第一周 GreetingEnquiry问候与问询篇
1.Hello!你好1
2.Good morning!早上好1
3.How do you do?你好1
4.How are you doing?你近况如何?
5.I must be going now.我现在得走了.
6.Goodbye.再见.
7.What day is today?今天是星期几?
8.What time is it-?几点了?
9.What''s this?这是什么?
10.Can you tell me how to use it?你能告诉我怎么使用它吗?
11.Could you lend me a pencil?你能借给我一支铅笔吗?
12.Would you please take our picture?你能帮我们拍张照吗?
13.Would you mind opening the window?请打开窗户好吗?
第二周 Asking for Directio&At the Airport问路与机场篇
14.Where''s the elevator?电梯在哪儿?
15.Is there a telephone booth nearby?附近有电话亭吗?
16.Can you tell me how to get to the railway
station?你能告诉我火车站怎么走吗?
17.I''m looking for perfumes.我在找香水.
18.Does this bus go to Beihai Park?这辆公交车去北海公园吗?
19.Can I get there by bus?我可以坐公交车去那儿吗?
20.I''d like a ticket to New York.我要买一张去纽约的票.
21.I''d like to confirm a reservation.我想确认一下预订的机票.
22.Please put your bags on the scale.请把行李放在秤上.
23.Coffee,please.请来杯咖啡.
24.I''m here on business.我来这里出差.
25.Do you have anything to declare?您有什么要申报的吗?
26.My bag is missing.我的包不见了.
第三周 Traportation&Banking交通与银行篇
27.One ticket for Boston,please.买一张去波士顿的票.
28.From which platform does the train leave?这趟列车从哪个站台开出?
29.Please let me know when we get to 68th Street.到68大街时请叫我一声o
30.Which stop is closest to Lincoln Center?哪一站离林肯中心最近?
31.Take me to the Hilton Hotel,please.请送我去希尔顿饭店.
32.Please stop here.请停在这里.
33.Can I cash this traveler''s check here?我能在这儿兑现这张旅行支票吗?
34.I''d like to open a bank account.我想开个银行户头.
35.Can you change Hong Kong dolla into US dolla?您能把港币兑换成美元吗?
36.Can you break this into small money?您能把这个兑换成零钞吗‘?
37.I''d like to deposit 300 dolla in my savings
account.我想在我的储蓄账户里存人300美元.
38.What is the exchange rate today?今天的汇率是多少?
第四周 Accommodatio住宿餐饮篇
39.I''d like a room for tonight.我今晚想要个房间.
40.Do you have a room with bath?你们有带浴室内的房间吗?
41.How much do you charge for the room?房价多少?
42.How many nights will you stay?您要住几个晚上?
43.Can I deposit valuables here?我能在这里寄存贵重物品吗?
44.Will you send these clothes to[he laundry?请你把这些衣物送到洗衣房好吗?
45.Could you give me a wake—up call?你能给我打个催醒电话吗?
46.I''d like to check out,please..我想结账退房.
47.A table for six,please.请安排一张6个座位的桌子.
48.Are you ready to order?您准备点菜了吗?
49.What would you recommend?你有什么可以推荐的吗?
50.Help youelf,please.请自己用.
51.Would you bring me some rice?给我送一些米饭来好吗?
52.Pass me the salt,please.请把盐递给我.
53.May I have the bill,please?请给我结账好吗?
第五周 ShoppingExhibitio购物与布展篇
54.Can I help you?你要买点什么?
55.I''m iust looking.我只是看看而已.
56.Do you have any ties?你们有领带卖吗?
57.1 want to buy a T-shirI.我想买一件T恤衫.
58.May I try on this one?我可以试试这件吗?
59.It''s too short.太短了.
60.How much is it?多少钱?
61.Can you make it cheaper?你能便宜些吗?
62.Would you like to see our catalog fit?您想先看看我们的产品目录吗?
63.1 would be glad to show you around all the exhibits
here.我很乐意带您参观这里所有的展品.
64.This is our latest product.这是我们的最新产品.
65.We can give you a discount.我们可以给您打折优惠.
66.When can''we meet to discuss the contract?
我们什么时候能够会面讨论合同的事?
67.WOUld you mind waiting for a while?请您稍候片刻好吗?
弟六周 MailTelephone Calls邮政与电话篇
68.I''d like to buy some starfips,please.我要买一些邮票.
69.1 want to mail these two packages.我想寄这两个包裹.
70.I need to register this letter.这封信我需寄挂号.
71.How do you want to send them?你打算怎么寄呢?
72.They have to get them by next Tuesday.他们得在下周二前收到.
73.This is Mr.Zhang speaking.我姓张.
74.May I speak to Mr.Wilson,please?能请威尔逊先生听电话吗?
75.1 want to make a long.distance call.我想打一个长途电话.
76.Hold the line,please.请别挂断.
77.I want to make this a collect call,please.我想挂一个对方付款的电话.
78.Please connect me with exteion 2384.请给我接2384分机.
第七周 Emergencies紧急情况篇
79.I''ve got a problem.我碰上点麻烦.
80.I have a very bad headache.我头疼得厉害.
81.Take two tablets,three times a day.一天三次,每次两片.
82.M.Wang is hurt.王太太受伤了.
83.1 wonder if you could do me a favor.不知你能否帮我一个忙.
84.I''ve lost my handbag.我丢了手提包.
85.Help!救命啊1
86.1 want to report an emergency.我要报告一个紧急情况.
第八周 Making Appointments,SightseeingVisiting Friends.约会、游览、访友篇
87.I''d like to see Mr.Johon,please.我想见约翰逊先生.
88.I''m free on Tuesday.星期二我有空.
89.Can I come Oil Wednesday?我星期三来好吗?
90.Please call before you come.来前请挂一个电话.
91.What do you plan to do this weekend?周末你计划做什么?
92.Would you like to come?你能来参加吗?
93.Where can I get information on sightseeing tou?哪里能拿到观光指南?
94.Do you want to go to the lake?你想去那个湖泊玩吗?
95.W''ve got to leave before 9.我们得在9时前离开.
96.How much is the admission fee?人场费是多少?
97.Would you accept this small present from China?请收下这份中国的小礼品.
98.Make youelf at home.像在自己家中一样随便些.
99.Would you like a few more cakes?您再来点蛋糕好吗?
100.Thank you for a wonderful meal.谢谢您这顿丰盛的饭菜.
附录
一、世界主要城市与北京时差表
二、背景知识索引